Making an Appointment
- I understand that making the decision and the call to talk to a therapist is a difficult step and that often people are dealing with an urgent situation. I do my best to see you as soon as possible, however, due to a busy schedule, it is not always possible to be seen as soon as you would like.
- I am a preferred provider for most insurance companies, with the exception of Medicaid and Medicare.
- Couples Intensives are not billable to insurance.
- I currently have openings for both couples and individuals.
- In response to COVID-19 only online and phone sessions are available.
- Please contact me through the contact form on this website to make an appointment.
- Once we have an appointment, I will send you a Zoom invite via email.
- Download Zoom at http://zoom.us/download on your computer. The link is also posted on your invitation.
- At the appointed time just click on the link and you will be in the room. If I am not there, I am likely finishing up another call. Please relax and wait, I will be with you shortly.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions or difficulties.
- I look forward to working with you.
What to Expect at Your First Session
- Unfortunately, I am not able to offer office visits at this time. Online only.
- My office is located in the Power Block in downtown Helena. It is on the corner of Last Chance Gulch and 6th Avenue. Parking is available in the parking garage behind the Power Block, the parking garage across Last Chance Gulch or along the street (2 hour maximum), (click for directions).
- Come in the 6th Avenue entrance and take the elevator to the 4th floor.
- Check in with the receptionist.
- If you have insurance, please give your card to the receptionist and she will take a copy of it. If she copies it, there is no need to complete the insurance information on the intake form.
- Give intake form and counseling agreement to receptionist and she will let me know that you are here.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first visit. This allows us to devote the full session to meeting and discussing the issues at hand.
Couples Intensive Information (not currently available except online)
- Please contact my office at 406-442-9270 for an appointment or for more information.
- If you are flying into Helena (HLN), we are a small airport serviced by 3 airlines: Delta, United and Alaska. Most people find it easiest to fly in Sunday night and out Wednesday afternoon.
- Please contact my office for a list of hotels and other accommodations.
Instructions for Online Clients
Please complete the Intake Form and Counseling Agreements on the “Form Downloads” below on this page. Send them to me if possible one week before your appointment.
- Print both of them. Scan and email them to me at: email@example.com, or
- Mail them to 7 W 6th Ave Suite 510, Helena, MT 59601
Scheduling an online appointment: