Making an Appointment
- I understand that making the decision and the call to talk to a therapist is a difficult step and that often people are dealing with an urgent situation. I do my best to see you as soon as possible, however, due to a busy schedule, it is not always possible to be seen as soon as you would like.
- I am a preferred provider for most insurance companies, with the exception of Medicaid and Medicare.
- Online and telephone appointments are available for couples and individuals.
What to Expect at Your First Session
- My office is located in the Power Block in downtown Helena. It is on the corner of Last Chance Gulch and 6th Avenue. Parking is available in the parking garage behind the Power Block, the parking garage across Last Chance Gulch or along the street (2 hour maximum), (click for directions).
- Come in the 6th Avenue entrance and take the elevator to the 4th floor.
- Check in with the receptionist.
- If you have insurance, please give your card to the receptionist and she will take a copy of it. If she copies it, there is no need to complete the insurance information on the intake form.
- Give intake form and counseling agreement to receptionist and she will let me know that you are here.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first visit. This allows us to devote the full session to meeting and discussing the issues at hand.
Instructions for Online Clients
Please complete the Intake Form and Counseling Agreements on the “Form Downloads” below on this page. Send them to me if possible one week before your appointment.
- Print both of them. Scan and email them to me at: email@example.com, or
- Mail them to 7 W 6th Ave Suite 512, Helena, MT 59601, or
- Bring them to your first session with you. This will take time out of your session, so I recommend sending them to me if possible.
Scheduling an online appointment: