Making an Appointment
- I understand that making the decision and the call to talk to a therapist is a difficult step and that often people are dealing with an urgent situation. I do my best to see you as soon as possible, however, due to a busy schedule, it is not always possible to schedule an appointment soon as you would like. Here are a couple things that might help:
- You may send me an email from this website, requesting an appointment. Please specify that you want an appointment at the Big Sky office.
- Call my Helena office (406-442-9270) and leave a voice mail on my Helena phone and remember to indicate you want an appointment at the Big Sky office
- Please complete the Intake Form and Counseling Agreements on the “Form Downloads” below on this page. Send them to me if possible one week before your appointment.
- Print both of them. Scan and email them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Mail them to 7 W 6th Ave Suite 512, Helena, MT 59601, or
- Bring them to your first session with you. This will take time out of your session, so I recommend sending them to me if possible.
- Online and telephone appointments are available to individuals and couples.
What to Expect at Your First Session
- My office is located in the Santosha Wellness Center, 169 Snowy Mountain Circle, Big Sky Meadow Village.
- Located above Gallatin Alpine Sports.
- Park in the parking facing the building (south side).
- Come upstairs, have a seat and relax.
- If you would like to complete an intake form and counseling agreement ahead of time, it will save you time when you arrive. They are located at the bottom of this page.
Instructions for Online Clients
Dates of availability:
December 1, 15
January 4, 18
February 1, 15